Harper's Tire is now located at 400 South Railway Ave. West in Drumheller. We’ve spent the last
Harper's Tire is a fourth-generation tire dealer, certified by the Tire Industry Association (TIA) and Western Canada Tire Dealers (WCTD). Andy Harper began operations November 5, 1941 as Andy’s Tire. Andy moved to a new facility in 1945 to serve an ever-expanding customer base. Continual growth led to additions to the building in 1953, 1964, and 1985.
In 1951, a partnership was formed between Andy and Dave Harper and the name was changed to Harper’s Tire. In 1961, a Limited company was formed and the name changed to A & D Harper’s Tire was required because cousin’s had registered their Harper’s Tire business name first in Calgary.
Andrew Harper became a partner in 1979 and the name was legally changed to A & D Harper’s Tire Ltd., which stands today. The business locally uses the operating name Harper's Tire.
Needing more space, Harper's Tire acquired four acres south of the railway tracks in 2002 and moved into our current facility in 2006. The company is now operated by Andrew and Jordan Harper.
Through the years, we’ve made continual investment in new equipment. Our business emphasizes clean environmental processes.
Harper's Tire has a friendly, knowledgeable staff. We’re proud to support our community.
Browse Our Tire Catalog Browse Our Service Catalog Shop for Commercial Tires Now Shop for Car, Truck and SUV Tires Now
Rely on our experienced service staff to perform accurate and friendly tire services. Contact us online or visit us today for service you can count on.
<-------- This product is not currently licensed. Please license this product by clicking here. -------->